As people attach great importance to sheet metal processing, more and more sheet metal parts are used, which improves the efficiency and pertinence of sheet metal processing detection. With the advantages of processing technology, processing technology can improve processing speed and enhance the ability of mobile services by simplifying operating procedures and using portable devices. Through continuous upgrading and waste caused by excessive investment, costs can be reduced, benefits can be improved, environmental pollution can be reduced, and sustainable development can be achieved.
Preparation of grinding and polishing tools
1. Angle grinder: Chi-blade or stainless steel bowl brush can be installed on this tool as needed; Chi-blade installation can be used for grinding welding spatter, surface bumps and scratches, super high welding seam, super high processing, etc. Stainless steel bowl brushes can be used to polish long welds, mainly to remove scale from the weld area. The surface of the welded seam after grinding shall be free from defects such as cracks, weld bead, burn-through, arc crater and trachoma. After grinding, the weld should be free of defects such as surface pores, slag inclusions, arc craters, cracks, arc scratches and sparks.
2. Straight Shank Grinder: Only a special stainless steel bowl brush can be mounted on this tool; this tool can only grind long welds before welding. The main difference between this tool and an angle grinder is that it can achieve the same texture as a long weld.
3. Direct grinder: rotary file, abrasive cloth wheel, etc. It can be installed on the tool as required; the installation of the cone-head rotary file can be used for grinding welds, defects in small spaces, excessive grinding of deep cuts (under 1mm in depth), over-height grinding in narrow spaces, local fine grinding, etc. Installing a cloth wheel can be used to sand small spaces and rounded corners that angle grinders cannot.
4. Polishing machine: Use a cloth wheel to polish the stainless steel product to a glossy surface or welded part, and then polish. Sand the surface of the product before polishing so it doesn't feel dull. After grinding, the welding surface should be free of defects such as pores, slag inclusions, arc craters, cracks, arc scratches and sparks.
5. Wire drawing machine: Use a wire drawing wheel to wire the surface or welded part of stainless steel products. After wire drawing, the wire direction and thickness of the product surface are consistent. There is no obvious layering, blackening and yellowing.
6. Air duct: This tool is used to connect the air source and pneumatic tools; for safety and energy saving reasons, if there is air leakage in the air duct, the air source should be closed in time, and maintenance personnel should be asked to repair it.
7. Scraper: This tool removes edges and burrs and smoothes the corner areas of the workpiece.
In the process of Sheet metal processing, in order to achieve the purpose of reducing investment, it is necessary for the staff to complete the work flow in strict accordance with the production specifications. Before each processing, the application status of the materials must be checked, and no processing is allowed without approval. The waste generated in many processing industries is due to the fact that the materials are not determined before processing, so the staff must first identify the types of processing materials and check the specifications and models of the materials. Doing the preparatory work well in advance can avoid mistakes in the processing process, reduce the number of discarded parts, improve efficiency, reduce environmental pollution, and achieve sustainable development.